This fall, two positions on the WE Board of Directors are open for election:
- President-Elect (one-year term; three-year commitment as President-Elect, President, and Past President);
- Treasurer (two-year term).
Responsibilities for positions are described in the WE by-laws.
Timeline and key dates:
- WE Board Fair, Fri. Sep. 9, 2022, 12 - 1 pm ET. Board members share an overview of the Board positions, Committees, and other volunteer opportunities with Washington Evaluators.
- After this event, if you would like to further discuss Board positions and time commitments, please email Natalie Donahue (firstname.lastname@example.org).
- Submit nominations by Wed. Sep. 28, 2022, 11:59 pm ET. Use the nominations form below to submit nominations, which should include two statements: (1) a one paragraph description of the individual's qualifications (250 words maximum); and (2) a one paragraph vision for the position, if elected (250 word maximum).
- WE Meet the Candidates, within the first week of Oct. (date and time TBA). All nominees for elected positions will be invited to a call with membership to discuss their qualifications and interest in the position. If you cannot make that meeting, please arrange for a statement or video presentation on your behalf.
- Voting begins Mon. Oct. 3, 2022, 12:01 am ET. Individual ballot links will be emailed to members.
- Voting ends Mon. Oct. 17, 2022, 11:59 pm ET.
- Election results will be announced the following week.