Beginning in 2017, governmental, non-profit, and for-profit organizations interested in supporting our evaluation community are invited to join Washington Evaluators as organizational sponsors. Organizations will receive 5 individual memberships for their staff (or designees) for $100. Additional professional memberships may be purchased for $25 per year.
Benefits of organizational sponsorship include:
- Listing for your organization on the Washington Evaluators website as a sponsor
- Email announcements of evaluation news and events in the DC area for your organization's members
- Notification of contracts, employment, and internship opportunities for your organization's members
- Discounted or free admission to select events for your organization's members
- Organizational access to the WEval Discussion Forum
- Organizational access to the exclusive Washington Evaluators Member Directory
In addition, Washington Evalutors encourages organizational sponsors to partner with us on professional development and networking events.
Current Organizational Sponsors
- American University
- Bipartisan Policy Center, Evidence-Based Policymaking Initiative
- Center for Global Health Engagement
- DC Community Health Administration
- EnCompass LLC
- Guidehouse LLP - As the pace of change accelerates, Guidehouse is leading organizational transformation through disruptive strategic planning, operational effectiveness, technology adoption, and inspiring breakthrough innovation. Our mission is to solve important problems that help build trust in society. Whether working with a humanitarian organization to secure the supply chain of pharmaceuticals, supporting the mission of national security by improving cost effectiveness, or advising a multilateral organization on the means by which they can improve customer satisfaction, Guidehouse is mission-driven. Guidehouse works closely with stakeholders to monitor program, process, and organizational performance; answer questions of effectiveness, efficiency, impact, sustainability, and relevance; and develop recommendations and implementation roadmaps. We have conducted organizational assessments and program evaluations spanning all sectors, both domestically and internationally. We also work with our clients to use the resulting insights to improve structure, process, practice, and people. Guidehouse created the evidence-based (re)VisionTM change management solution to help clients actively plan for and manage the human dimensions of organizational transformation. (re)VisionTM is a new way of leading change through three primary building blocks: a people-centric change framework, a human centered design process and behavioral science techniques
- The International Budget Partnership collaborates with civil society around the world to use budget analysis and advocacy as a tool to improve effective governance and reduce poverty. Leading the field of fiscal transparency and accountability for more than 20 years, IBP has taken on the challenge of making public finance systems worldwide more open and accountable by (a) incubating and strengthening budget-focused civil society institutions in countries around the world; (b) collaborating with civil society partners and other accountability actors within countries to achieve measurable improvements in how public money is collected and spent on delivering critical public services to poor and marginalized communities; (c) producing research and analysis on country budget systems, processes, and policies and the impact of civil society engagement in budgeting; and (d) engaging international and country stakeholders to promote improved budget systems, practices, policies, and outcomes. Given the complex and political nature of many of the issues and contexts within which IBP works, IBP's Planning, Monitoring, Evaluation, and Learning approaches facilitate adaptation, learning, and decision making at various levels. Some of IBP's learning work can be found here.
Becoming an Organizational Sponsor
Click here to complete the membership application to sign up as an organizational sponsor.
Renewing Your Membership
To renew your organizational sponsorship, the account administrator must log in using the link in the upper right-hand corner of this website. Then, renew the sponsorship on the View Profile page.
If you need assistance with your sponsorship or have any questions, please contact email@example.com.