Beginning in 2017, governmental, non-profit, and for-profit organizations interested in supporting our evaluation community are invited to join Washington Evaluators as organizational sponsors. Organizations will receive 5 individual memberships for their staff (or designees) for $100. Additional professional memberships may be purchased for $25 per year.
Benefits of organizational sponsorship include:
- Listing for your organization on the Washington Evaluators website as a sponsor
- Email announcements of evaluation news and events in the DC area for your organization's members
- Notification of contracts, employment, and internship opportunities for your organization's members
- Discounted or free admission to select events for your organization's members
- Organizational access to the WEval Discussion Forum
- Organizational access to the exclusive Washington Evaluators Member Directory
In addition, Washington Evalutors encourages organizational sponsors to partner with us on professional development and networking events.
Current Organizational Sponsors
- American University (Office of Graduate and Professional Studies)
- Brighter Strategies
- The Canopy Lab - The Canopy Lab specializes in the practical application of systems thinking in implementation, monitoring and evaluation of development programs. We provide tailored and actionable solutions to a diverse range of international and domestic clients in four service areas; evaluation and learning, research, systems change and organizational development. Founded in 2017 by Eric Derks, the Canopy Lab expanded in 2019, bringing onboard Holly Lard Krueger and Tim Sparkman. All three Managing Partners have built and led teams to implement multimillion-dollar systems change programs. They are recognized for their work in adaptive management, monitoring and evaluating systemic change, and advancing approaches to women’s economic empowerment and youth employment in market systems programs. Together, they have over 55 years of experience delivering innovative, high quality work in 30+ African, Asian, Eastern European and Latin American countries for a diverse range of clients including Bill & Melinda Gates Foundation, DFAT, DFID, SDC, World Bank, and USAID.
- Center for Evaluation Innovation
- Data Foundation
- EnCompass LLC - EnCompass is a women-owned business offering innovative and customized solutions for leadership, capacity strengthening, technical assistance, and monitoring and evaluation. We have experience in more than 70 countries and a team of more than 100 staff and 1,200 experts around the globe. We partner with government and multilateral agencies, nonprofit organizations, and corporations around the world, offering thought leadership, rich diversity, and technical expertise in global health, inclusive development, education, human rights, and food security. In addition, we offer a series of virtual, instructor-led courses through The EnCompass Learning Center for individuals or small groups looking to enhance their evaluation and development skills.
- Guidehouse LLP - As the pace of change accelerates, Guidehouse is leading organizational transformation through disruptive strategic planning, operational effectiveness, technology adoption, and inspiring breakthrough innovation. Our mission is to solve important problems that help build trust in society. Whether working with a humanitarian organization to secure the supply chain of pharmaceuticals, supporting the mission of national security by improving cost effectiveness, or advising a multilateral organization on the means by which they can improve customer satisfaction, Guidehouse is mission-driven. Guidehouse works closely with stakeholders to monitor program, process, and organizational performance; answer questions of effectiveness, efficiency, impact, sustainability, and relevance; and develop recommendations and implementation roadmaps. We have conducted organizational assessments and program evaluations spanning all sectors, both domestically and internationally. We also work with our clients to use the resulting insights to improve structure, process, practice, and people. Guidehouse created the evidence-based (re)VisionTM change management solution to help clients actively plan for and manage the human dimensions of organizational transformation. (re)VisionTM is a new way of leading change through three primary building blocks: a people-centric change framework, a human centered design process and behavioral science techniques
- illuminatED, LLC
- The Kennedy Center
- MAEC, Inc
- Mirror Group, LLC, - Mirror Group, LLC is a Washington DC-based evaluation, learning and strategy firm with staff and clients all over the nation. We leverage partnerships with fellow evaluators, researchers, subject matter experts, and change-makers to bring collaborative, participatory, utilization-focused evaluation and capacity-building to a broader range of organizations. We believe that data is the currency of the 21st Century and we seek to make information meaningful, accessible and actionable with and for learning organizations and the communities we love. At the core of our work we are data + equity people who combine our gifts and talents of technical expertise + lived experience liberate information in service of equitable transformation.
- Q-Q Research Consultants
- Shaffer Evaluation Group
- Trewon Technologies - Trewon Technologies LLC (Trewon) is an 8(a), HUBZone-certified, Woman Owned Small Business (WOSB) business specializing in providing evaluation and information technology (IT) services to government and private sector clients. Since 2010, Trewon has approached complex societal problems by uniquely integrating research expertise with sophisticated IT solutions. Trewon's research and evaluation services include study design (developmental, formative, and summative), data collection and analysis (qualitative, quantitative, mixed-methods, and survey), logic model and theory of change development, rigorous literature review, and expert consultancy in meeting learning agenda and evidence-mapping expectations of the Evidence Act. Trewon's IT specialties include database management, database administration, big data analytics, machine learning, cloud computing, cyber security, web development, and artificial intelligence. Trewon also customizes automating systems for collecting, storing, and disseminating mission-critical and financial data. By applying sophisticated statistical and visualization techniques, Trewon is able to repurpose large volumes of data so patterns are easily identifiable and readily useful.
- USDA, Rural Development Innovation Center
- Zobo Analytics
Becoming an Organizational Sponsor
Click here to complete the membership application to sign up as an organizational sponsor.
Renewing Your Membership
To renew your organizational sponsorship, the account administrator must log in using the link in the upper right-hand corner of this website. Then, renew the sponsorship on the View Profile page.
If you need assistance with your sponsorship or have any questions, please contact firstname.lastname@example.org.