Status Update: Our current round of applications (January - March) has closed. Our next round of pro bono matching will open in the summer / fall. If you are still interested, please feel free to complete an application now and we will place you on the list for the next round of pro bono matching.
Evaluation Without Borders (EWB) aims to match evaluators with local community-based organizations and nonprofits seeking program planning, measurement, and evaluation services.
After piloting this initiative during the Evaluation 2017 conference, Washington Evaluators has refined the concept and it is now being offered as a fixture of WE programming.
In line with the goals of the American Evaluation Association, we hope to not only create opportunities where local nonprofits can build their knowledge and skills to engage in evaluation, but to also create opportunities where evaluators can provide useful services and meaningfully engage with communities across the Washington, D.C. area.
Washington Evaluators members have skills in:
- Program design and planning (theories of change, logic model development, systems mapping)
- Performance measurement (indicator design, developing tracking systems)
- Program evaluation research (research design, developing surveys, conducting research)
- Data analysis (quantitative, qualitative, GIS mapping) and data visualization (dashboards, infographics)
- Strategic planning (mission and goal setting)