Please join the Washington Evaluators for our monthly meeting! Members and non-members welcome.
- When: Wednesday, October 19, 2016 from 6:00 - 7:30 pm
- Where: MLK Library, 901 G St. NW, Room A-3, Washington, D.C. 20001
- Closest Metro Station: Metro Center (Red, Orange, Blue and Silver lines) or Gallery Place (Red, Green lines)
Please RSVP in advance.
Join the WE Board for our monthly Board meeting. New members and those considering membership are definitely welcome. Come see what WE is/are all about. Lots of interesting discussion items, such as pending WE Board vacancies (Treasurer), upcoming election of 2017 President-elect, AEA Conference activities, and planning for the annual WE Holiday Party.
Washington Evaluators Board Meeting Agenda for October 2016
1) Welcome and Introductions: Bernstein
2) Secretary’s Report and Approval of Minutes from September 2016 Meeting (Cabell)
3) Treasurer’s Report (Maneerattana)
a. Reinforcing need to approve spending prior to need to reimburse members.
b. Acknowledge Dow’s contributions.
c. Coverage of Treasurer’s responsibilities.
d. Plans for replacing Treasurer via Presidential appointment and Board approval.
4) Student Conference Update (Val Caracelli, WE Program Chair Emeritus with Akashi Kaul and Stacey McDonald-Lowe)
5) Committee Reports
a. Program Committee (Dazzo)
1. Event overview
2. Mentor minutes update
3. Holiday Party Planning
b. Communications Committee (Reed):
1. Communications Committee report
2. WE Website Updates
c. Membership Committee (Kelley):
a. Local Affiliates Collaborative Report and AEA Conference Session (Hart)
b. Schedule and responsibilities for 2016 election of 2017 President-elect (Bernstein)